HEX – the "classic" CHF 180.- for 25GB per year per mailbox.
With the switchplus Hosted Exchange (HEX) you can have access to your e-mail account, calendar, contacts, tasks and notes regardless of your location or device (e.g. smartphones, tablets, pcs) and you can also automatically synchronise them. HEX offers your every functionality that Microsoft Outlook would, but without having to host your own exchange server. Additionally you can order an Outlook licence.
HEXlight – the "light" HEX, low priced product as an addition to your HEX product CHF 60.- for 3GB per year per mailbox.
HEXlight is a product based on the Microsoft HEX platform with a mailbox space of 3GB. HEXlight is different to HEX in terms of mailbox size and the lack of the synchronising function and sharing of your address book and calendar.
CHF 15.- / CHF 5.- monthly fee
CHF 180.- / CHF 60.- yearly fee, including VAT
With HEX switchplus offers…
- a professional email solution for business customers based on the Microsoft Hosted Exchange platform
- all additional features regarding email (calendar, ressources, tasks) to use in a team
What is it?
- A professional email solution for business customers with all the features of Microsoft Hosted Exchange.
- All data is saved in Switzerland and can be accessed by the customer from anywhere.
- A centralised calendar, resources and tasks with access possibilities for team members that can be configured individually.
What’s the point?
- A comprehensive email solution that meets all requirements regarding safety and function.
- A cost-effective email solution for businesses who don’t want to maintain their own email infrastructure and who only want to pay for what they need.
- The possibility to share information and resources within a team via clearly defined access rights.
- Access from all devices and all browsers from anywhere.
Who is it for?
- Businesses and organisations who need an email solution with all features without having to worry about their own email infrastructure.
How much does it cost?
CHF 180.00 a year (incl. VAT) per HEX mailbox
CHF 60.00 a year (incl. VAT) per HEXlight mailbox (a reduced version of HEX)
Optional: Microsoft Outlook licences CHF 36.00 a year (incl. VAT)
- Subscription period 12 months.
- All service features included in the price.
- Advance payment without deduction due within 30 days from date of invoice.
- Period of notice 35 days prior to the end of the respective subscription period.
- Requirement: DOMAIN is registered with switchplus.
- General Terms and Conditions of switchplus ltd. apply.
All DOMAIN endings configurable (annual fee for DOMAINs is not included).
E-Mail Disk Space
Hosted Exchange 2013 mailbox with 25 GB (3GB HEXlight) storage is available. (The Microsoft Outlook license for end user devices can be optionally purchased.)
Unlimited data transfer volume included.
Name server entries
Individual configuration of the name server entries is available for each of your DOMAINs. Aside from A, CNAME, and MX entries, you can also configure NS, AAAA, SPF, SRV, and TXT entries. In addition, you can set separate name server entries for sub domains.
We make sure that the electricity we consume is offset by feeding exactly the same amount of zero emission energy into the grid. This way, we are jointly contributing actively to climate protection.
Our IT infrastructure offers an average annual uptime of at least 99.9%, including 24/7 server monitoring, daily backup of your data and customer service (Monday – Friday, 9 – 12 h and 14 – 17 h), available by phone and e-mail. With HEX we meet the criteria set by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) – Circular 2008/7. Data Location: Switzerland.
You can access your mailbox and shared data through various programs and devices:
- Microsoft Outlook for MAC and WINDOWS
- Apple Mail, iCal, addressbook
- Exchange-enabled smart phones and tablets
You can access and manage each mailbox of your DOMAIN over webmail and standard internet browsers. For this purpose you can use the very comfortable Outlook Web App including e-mail archiving, message tracking, search and filter options.
An alias is an alternate e-mail address with which you can also access a set up mailbox. Any number of aliases can be assigned to each mailbox.
With e-mail forwarding, you can automatically forward all incoming e-mails, which were sent to an e-mail address, to a different e-mail address, which was earlier defined as the forwarding target.
E-Mail Auto Responder
With this function, you can configure the automatic response to e-mails, such as a notification of absence. It allows you to configure the text, as well as the beginning and the end of the automatic message for each mailbox.
Push function for mobile devices
Updates of e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks and notes are sent to the devices.
Secure E-Mail Transfer
For secure transfer of e-mails, you can send and receive your e-mails encrypted over an SSL connection.
Spam and Virus Protection
You are able to administer the following settings on a DOMAIN or mailbox level:
- virus scanner
- blocking dangerous attachments
- spam filter
- black-, grey- and whitelisting
- SPF test
Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
SPF makes it more difficult to forge the sender of an e-mail on the SMTP server. You can determine with SPF, if the address of the sender in a received e-mail was forged, thereby preventing delivery. Forging addresses of senders is a popular method for spammers to stay anonymous. Many senders of spam use this method.